INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug or Feature?  (Read 874 times)

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Bug or Feature?
« on: June 08, 2003, 07:56:33 pm »

Using 9.1 Beta.

I queue up several albums in Playing Now. I then go to Playing Now and filter it by "Rating: >= 4".  All the garbage songs go away (like I wanted), but when I start playing, all the tracks (read: even the excluded ones) are played.  Is this normal?

In the options [General, Behavior, Play button], I have "Play visible files (all)" selected.  But again, it is playing files that are not visible as well.

Also, different question, but sort of related.  If I change views and then come back to Playing Now, the filter is gone and I have to reenter it again.  Is this normal?

Omni

Marko

Re: Bug or Feature?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 11:24:45 pm »

I queue up several albums in Playing Now. I then go to Playing Now and filter it by "Rating: >= 4".  All the garbage songs go away (like I wanted), but when I start playing, all the tracks (read: even the excluded ones) are played.  Is this normal?

This one's gotta be a bug!!
I just tried it and it's just as you said it was. There's no way that that is a feature.

Also, different question, but sort of related.  If I change views and then come back to Playing Now, the filter is gone and I have to reenter it again.  Is this normal?

I'm pretty sure this one's a "feature";) I seem to remember reading other posts complaining about this behaviour, or something very similar.
Rest assured though, clarification will not be far away :)

-marko.
Pages: [1]   Go Up