INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Focus issue  (Read 907 times)

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Focus issue
« on: July 18, 2018, 02:36:09 pm »

From Standard View, in Playing Now (but also I think in any option), if you right click an audio file to "Send To" a Playlist, as you go through the pop-up windows to select the playlist the window will go behind previous open windows if you get too far to the right side of the screen.

It should go in front of open menus instead of behind.  If I start from the far left there is room, but if I start in the middle, which is my nature, it gets blocked and unreadable.

Help an editor out, please.

swiv3d

Re: Something that irks me and should be an easy fix....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 03:44:53 pm »

Hi,
I just tried this with the cursor as far right in the window as it would go and each menu popped up correctly. I am using 24.0.41 on windows 10 fully updated.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
Re: Something that irks me and should be an easy fix....
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:22:40 pm »

That doesn't happen on my system either.

But you said "It should go in front of open menus instead of behind" rather than  "It should go in front of open windows instead of behind" What sort of open menus? Post a screenshot of what is happening.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
Re: Focus issue
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 05:32:58 pm »

I was able to replicate this, but not sure what started it.  It behaved as I expected several times, then I tried a few things and now the menus are overlapping.  I'll see if I can figure out what I did to bring this up.

EDIT: Sorry, that was a busy screenshot, so I added some lines to indicate the series of the right click menu options.  I'm assuming this is what is being referred to, but honestly never had it happen before now.

swiv3d

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 06:36:26 am »

Yes I can replicate the overlay of menus,but it takes a lot of messing with the MC window size to get it to do it. However I can't get it to happen in a consistent fashion.

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 09:42:08 am »

Yes, I can confirm, too. Not consistent.

-tm

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 12:54:45 pm »

I am using 24.0.41 on windows 10 also, though I have turned off Windows 10 updates.

The screen shots above show what I am experiencing.  It is not a consistent thing and have not found the exact set-up (togglle open or close, etc.) which causes this behavior.
Pages: [1]   Go Up