INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small feature request/change  (Read 1095 times)

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Small feature request/change
« on: June 05, 2003, 12:14:51 pm »

Hi,

Every time a new song starts to play, the small icon on the left side of the track changes from the blue note to the green "play" icon.

However, the focus does not change and the highlighited track remains always the same unless you switch to a different window (library for example) and then go back to "playing now", which forces a kind of "refresh".

Could this be automatic? i.e., when the tracks start playing the icon changes AND the focus (or highlighted track) changes too?

The current system may lead for instance to indesirable effects such as editing/deleting a track when you think you're editing/deleting the track which is currently playing.

Thank you.
------

Listening to: 'Judy at the Palace Medley' from 'Judy Duets / Live at The Palace (CD 2)' by 'Judy Garland' on Media Center 9.0

gkerber

Re: Small feature request/change
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2003, 03:17:49 pm »

Unless there was a good reason for keeping the highlighted track in place, I agree it would be good to move it.

That little red and green thing is not easy to read.

nila

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2003, 03:53:24 pm »

I'd hate this.
U have it on one track to edit it, go to the toilet and come back and carry on with your editing and its on a new track without you realising it.
The playing now window is for keeping track of the playing songs, not the media library mode.
The changed icon is a little tip just to let u know, its helpful but thats all its meant to be.
If u do change this PLEASE make it optional.

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2003, 05:51:28 pm »

I agree with Nila. If this is changed it needs to be optional.
I'd also like to be able to highlight a song in playing now, switch to media library to select a new song and be able to add it to Playing Now AFTER the highlighted song.

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 12:29:15 am »

OK, if there's people against perhaps its better to keep it as it is and live with it  :)

Thanks for your time, anyway.

Regards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up