INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Feature Request] Option to add to tool bar: Clear Playing Now, also Clock!  (Read 662 times)

BigCat

• World Citizen
  • Believe...

I see you have added the ability to add a button to the Toolbar to "Exit" JRiver. I have two "Customization" requests I hope you will consider:

1) I have for a long time wanted to have a Toolbar button to "Clear Playing Now". I use Clear Playing Now a lot and this would be very useful and accessible.

2) I want to be able to add a clock to the interface, possibly in the Toolbar. I am often placing JRiver on my second monitor maximized while gaming or other things. When I do that I can't see the system tray from either screen. It would be awesome to have a clock (with seconds, and maybe the date) visible so I can see the time.

Thanks!

PS: I am loving the Modern Cards - Dark/Black/Even Blacker Edition Track Info plug-ins from the "Third Party Plug-ins, Programs, and Skins" sub-forum!

BigCat

• World Citizen
  • Believe...

Wow, thanks so much! I learn something new every time I tinker with JRiver. I just had a fun few minutes playing with that! I actually already have a similar thing in my System Tray showing date and time, including seconds (https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock).

That leaves me with my #1 request above, "Clear Playing Now" as a Toolbar button.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

1) I have for a long time wanted to have a Toolbar button to "Clear Playing Now". I use Clear Playing Now a lot and this would be very useful and accessible.

Coming next build we'll have this.  Here's the history:
NEW: Added the ability to add a Clear Playing Now button to the toolbar.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

BigCat

• World Citizen
  • Believe...

Yes! Thanks as always, Matt!
Pages: [1]   Go Up