INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JREMOTE Android Search [multiple issues]  (Read 685 times)

HiFiTubes

• Citizen of the Universe
JREMOTE Android Search [multiple issues]
« on: June 21, 2018, 02:51:17 pm »

Hi all,

Hope you are all well, got the stereo cranking tonight, and having some issues with JREMOTE on Android + JRMC24 that are making it unusable for a party tomorrow. Will rely on the iPad. Maybe there are settings to fix some of these, but man it's frustrating to use right now. Thought I would ask for help here or report. All together these leave the Android search function reall subpar and I will compare on iOS in a few. Cheers!

Repeatable Crash (authentication enabled; crash when choosing a playing song to Add to Existing Playlist).

No option to Play Now on [Album] when returned from search

Recent Searches (this feature is needed; so easy to lose your search)

Sorting Searches (can we choose order of results, [Artist] should be first for example, [Name] listed first results in potentially thousands of hits
This may be in the Theater View settings looking now.

Track Sorting Error
(Search with [Artist] then open an [Album] = tracks out of order.

HiFiTubes

Re: JREMOTE Android Search [multiple issues]
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:56:29 pm »

I bet it's pulling from here as that is the order in JREMOTE, but I can't seem to change the order or edit.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 05:31:10 pm »

Mine is working fine on phone and tablet....reboot the phone....if still problems uninstall the app, reboot, reinstall, reboot. see if that helps....all I got! or well some are now using (I can't remember what it's called) a web page you can log into and control MC....someone will chirp in with that info...used to be a sticky up top but I don't see it now....good luck

EDIT: oh there it is up top called Panel In MC24 check that out and see if it's something for you!
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

HiFiTubes

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 06:16:15 am »

I have a Pixel tab will check that as well. My Huawei Mate 10 is the most unreliable with JREMOTE, does not work well i.e. unresponsive, locks up, fails to showing bottom playing now bar, but the Search issues I mentioned are design improvements I hope to see.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 01:50:39 am »

Bueller?
Pages: [1]   Go Up