INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request: Click the Streaming Header Should Open It  (Read 459 times)

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Request: Click the Streaming Header Should Open It
« on: August 07, 2018, 09:17:58 am »

When you click on Audio, Images, Video, Playlists, Drives & Devices, or Services & Plug-ins, they all open to show the children elements.  The Streaming header doesn't.  That would be fine if the page that displays in the right section showed custom links we've added, but it doesn't.  I've added a custom link to stream my local NPR station.  So when I click Streaming, I want to see it face up.  Instead I need to click the > icon to open the tree, then click my NPR link that I've added.  Would be nice to eliminate the extra click and standardize the behavior with the other items.

Thanks!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Request: Click the Streaming Header Should Open It
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 01:19:47 pm »

It's by design that it doesn't expand until you click it again.  We didn't like the child items showing all the time.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
Re: Request: Click the Streaming Header Should Open It
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 01:50:28 pm »

It's by design that it doesn't expand until you click it again.  We didn't like the child items showing all the time.

Is it possible then to edit the page on the right?  My primary purpose for clicking on streaming is to load my local station, not to use the other buttons.  In fact in the tree on the left, I turned off all of the other ones.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up