INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCC 10064 Play Last TV Channel not available in remote setup?  (Read 600 times)

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
MCC 10064 Play Last TV Channel not available in remote setup?
« on: August 07, 2018, 12:03:18 pm »

I can't seem to find a way to add this to my MCE Live TV remote button via the JRiver remote setup wizard.  It isn't listed in the dropbox of preconfigured commands, and I can't find a way to add MCC commands via that wizard either.  Am I missing something or is this not possible?  Thanks.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: MCC 10064 Play Last TV Channel not available in remote setup?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 01:56:51 pm »

Live TV button on MCE remote needs not to be programmed.  It should work.  If TV is not already playing, it should bring up live TV, on your previously played channel.  After a channel change, pressing it will bring you back to the channel before the change.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 03:07:48 pm »

Doe this work on a client yet?

jachin99

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 03:35:44 pm »

Live TV button on MCE remote needs not to be programmed.  It should work.  If TV is not already playing, it should bring up live TV, on your previously played channel.  After a channel change, pressing it will bring you back to the channel before the change.

Its not working for my remote, and I don't believe my remote uses the RC6 Drivers, and instead its seen as regular HID device.  Aside from that I would like to start JRiver, and press the Live TV in order to go straight into Live TV, or even better yet press Live TV and have JRiver start and jumpt straight to live TV.  That's why I was looking to explicitly add the functionality via the Remote Setup Wizard.  I hope that makes sense, and thanks again.

jachin99

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 03:43:02 pm »

I looked around more at those commands, and I tried executing MCC 10064 from the command line but nothing happened.  Then I found MCC 30002, which is defined as MCC_Play_TV, and executing that from the command line does exactly what I need but I still can't find a way to setup either via the remote wizard.  I added MC to my EVs, and I could easily do this with EventGhost but I'm trying to exhaust every option in MC first in case I need to assign that button to something else when I'm not using JRiver. 

tzr916

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 04:05:34 pm »

What remote are you using? brand? model? Is it at least a LEARNING remote?

One thing that we know about MC is that it will only recognize a FIXED set of IR commands- basically the standard MCE commands. A few of us have asked to make MC recognize ALL commands from any IR device, so that any MCC command can be assigned to any button. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.

My advice would be go to eBay or Amazon and get an actual MCE remote. All of those buttons will work with MC. Then if you do have a LEARNING remote, you can copy any/all the MCE buttons onto it... Even more simple, I have a HARMONY remote - they have MCE profiles.
JRiverMC v32 •Windows 10 Pro 64bit •Defender Exclusions •ṈŘ 3rd party AV
•ASUS TUF gaming WiFi z590 •Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W
•i7-11700k @ 3.6GHz~5GHz •32GB PC4-25600 DDR4
•OS on Crucial P5 Plus M.2 PCIe Gen4 •Tv Recordings on SATA 6TB WD Red Pro
•4 OTA & 6 CableCard SiliconDust Tuners
•nVidia RTX2060 •XBR65Z9D •AVRX3700H •Fluance 7.2.2 [FH]
•SMP1000DSPѫeD A3-300[RSS315HE-22] •SPA300DѫYSTSW215[15-PRX8S4]
Pages: [1]   Go Up