INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art Trim  (Read 560 times)

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Cover Art Trim
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:09:59 am »

Is there a way to disable or remove the beveled edge look for Cover Art? I looked at the ModernCards Dark skin's image resources to edit it out but nothing was jumping out at me. I can never tell if it's a bad image with a white edge or just the beveled edge being applied. Thanks.
Thanks!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Cover Art Trim
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 08:02:36 am »

The cover art used for display at playback time allows a right-click and a choice of styles.  Look for "Cover Art Style" in the menu.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Cover Art Trim
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 12:10:21 pm »

Thanks for the reply Matt. Should have been a bit clearer in my first post. ;) What I am talking about is how the art is displayed in the system when navigating around. Like in the screenshot below, the albums all get that bevel applied to them which makes it hard to tell if it's cover art with actual strips of white on it like a bad cover scan or something. I have increased the size of the thumbnails here and used covers with solid black against the applied effect to make it stand out on this post but when I am scrolling thru with smaller thumbnails of different colors it hard to tell if an album needs to have it's thumbnails fix/replaced or if it's just the effect.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up