INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV using PVR-250 does not work  (Read 17949 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:TV using PVR-250 does not work
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2004, 09:24:01 pm »

rom,
It isn't clear yet whether you have the drivers installed to make it work, so please be patient (or return the card).  We told you before you started that it wasn't fully supported.

Thanks,

Jim

berrick

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2004, 04:22:22 am »

i'm a little confuused..... we started off talking about PVR-250 and ended up talkng bout 350's!

I have a pvr-250 and just installed 10.0.173. This has in my case cured a lot of probs BUT when i start the TV tunner it loads picture plays sound for a few seconds and then freezes!!

If i then goto tv tunner options -> advanceed -> advanced properties, then double click video preview pin and do nothing but click ok everything then works (apart from sound sync and some picture distortion) TILL i change channel then i have to do it all again.

Is there anything that can be done!!

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2004, 09:00:49 am »

i'm a little confuused..... we started off talking about PVR-250 and ended up talkng bout 350's!
250 and 350 shared the same drivers. Thus they should work similarly.
I have a pvr-250 and just installed 10.0.173. This has in my case cured a lot of probs BUT when i start the TV tunner it loads picture plays sound for a few seconds and then freezes!!

If i then goto tv tunner options -> advanceed -> advanced properties, then double click video preview pin and do nothing but click ok everything then works (apart from sound sync and some picture distortion) TILL i change channel then i have to do it all again.

Is there anything that can be done!!

Not sure. But I will investigate.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up