INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old school type of user, have a few questions about Panel  (Read 929 times)

jackpod

• Junior Woodchuck
Old school type of user, have a few questions about Panel
« on: August 31, 2018, 03:46:57 pm »

Hope someone has a few answers. I have been an MC user for awhile (MC11) and as the program has progressed it is leaving me behind (or I am just confused, totally possible) My setup consists of a music server with a couple TB's of space. I am still running win 7 because of my dual M-Audio 1010LT cards are not supported on anything past win 7. I have a nuvo 6 zone system using 6 of the 8 M-Audio feeds configured as zones in JRiver. I have either a computer or thin client near the Nuvo controller in each of the locations. I access JRiver via panel. I have a playlist of about 36,000 tracks that basically just plays in a random order. If I access via panel. it shows the coverart of the playing track but the song list does not update, once it gets passed what is shown on the display I have to scroll to find out track title and artist. (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:52199/panel/#/playing) if I go to http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:52199/gizmo/#/playing I get a list starting with the first track of the playlist, however at the bottom left it does show track title and artist but again I have to scroll to see what is next or what just played. I know the typical current day use is all about streaming and multiple libraries is more the focus, but I have a system that works for my needs. Am I missing something somewhere or are the days of a dynamic list with track, album, artist and coverart info gone the way of the floppy disk? Is there an option to access the info or modify one of the panel "pages"

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Old school type of user, have a few questions
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:15:34 am »

That was fixed in a recent build.  I'm not sure it's public yet.

jackpod

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:39:52 am »

well that sounds promising, Thank You. How am I gonna know?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

jackpod

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 04:21:02 pm »

Thank You! now when I click the list Icon it updates the list to the current playing track

You guys rock!

Pages: [1]   Go Up