Networks and Remotes > Remotes

Is EOS still available as Remote solution to JRiver

<< < (3/3)

Captor:
EOS is still available and working on this site: https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.lenworthrose.eos.trial/ However it is an older version 3.2.0 but for me it works just fine on my Samsung S21. I am only using JRiver for music not movies.

Awesome Donkey:
I'd recommend exercising caution when downloading and sideloading APK files like this, as you have no idea if there's any malware embedded or not. Would definitely recommend looking into JRemote2 and/or MO 4Media as replacements for the eos Android app or using Panel in a web browser. Even Gizmo still works well enough.

jjazdk:
I have an apk of EOS 5.4.0, that I use.

For me, EOS works heaps better than any of the other android remote apps. MO 4Media was promising, but I refuse to pay a yearly subscription fee for a remote app.

Mastiff:
Pulling up a zombie thread here, but: I bought a OnePlus 12 today, and I can't install my APK of EOS. When trying from Total Commander it says that the app is not compatible with my phone. But I have been using it up to now on my Huawei P30 with fully updatede Android 12. Is there that much of a change from Android 12 to 14? It's just incredibly annoying. I have installed Gizmo for now, but that's really not a good replacement. I'm very much a Rain Man when it comes to my phone so I don't want any changes, just a newer and faster phone. Everything else should stay the same...

Panic averted with ADB. Got a tip that worked:
--- Code: ---adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block eos.apk
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version