Networks and Remotes > Remotes

Is EOS still available as Remote solution to JRiver

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mike Rubin:
The free site apk link doesn't seem to be working.  Like you, I am a paying customer and would like to have an archive copy if I get a non-Samsung device to which I cannot transfer existing apps directly.

jjazdk:
I have just made a complete wipe of my OnePlus5, and now discover that EOS is not available anymore. That is really a shame.

If possible, I would love to get a copy of your EOS apk, as the site mentioned beneath does not work.

Elric:
I am in the same boat, I bought eos almost two years ago, but my phone died and needed to be replaced, and now I can't get eos.  :(

I would like to have eos again, if any one could help.

jb82:
Me too. Paid for it about a year ago. New phone and now it's gone for good :-(

rec head:

--- Quote from: fitbrit on September 25, 2018, 11:10:42 am ---Off topic:
THANKS for this. I recently got an Nvidia Shield TV and was sad to see no JRemote or Gizmo for it was available. MO 4Media supports Android TV, and I can't wait to try it. Thanks cncb for making it. Now off topic: Having seen what the Shield can do hardware wise, it really needs a fuller MC app for non DLNA "native" playback of video and audio.

--- End quote ---

MO 4Media is my go to on the phone these days. The developer has been very responsive to feedback and is even working on an ios version. I have tried it on the Shield and it is OK. One problem I can think of is that when you start a movie (MKV) it automatically uses subtitles. You can turn them off but need to do it for each file. It does seem to remember your choice. I have not done enough research to see if it will still use forced subtitles after you turn them off. It is nice that there is an Anroid TV option.

If JRiver can get a proper client going on the Android TV I think they will have a real hit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version