INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Background Skin image does not work with MC24?  (Read 487 times)

harlington

• Junior Woodchuck
Background Skin image does not work with MC24?
« on: September 28, 2018, 08:44:15 am »

Does the Background Skin image work for you guys in MC24?  Mine does not show the movie background skin and I have it enabled.  Thanks.

swiv3d

Re: Background Skin image does not work with MC24?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 01:53:08 pm »

Which skin are you using? The Backdrop jpg or png files are working properly. Perhaps the folder you have it in is the problem.

harlington

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 05:16:55 pm »

I tried all the skin and none shows the changing back ground. You know the changing background in theaterview where you have selected a movie. All movies are in the same folder as when I had MC21. I even re-imported movies with MC24.  When I added new mkv file movie, I can see the imported .jpg and JRSidecar.xml it creates in that same folder.  Thanks for helping

swiv3d

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 05:23:48 pm »

Ok I have just tried that and it works fine for me. I am using tha Acajou skin with My Theme selected (fed up with van Gogh).

harlington

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 06:20:30 pm »

Thanks for confirming it is working. What causes mine not to work? It worked before with mc21.  What changes in mc24?

swiv3d

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 04:31:50 am »

Easiest thing to do is move your My Theme folder onto the desktop and copy and paste the default theme folder and rename it as My Theme and see if it works as expected, then you can change images etc until you get what you want. Worth a try I reckon!
Pages: [1]   Go Up