INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simple view problem  (Read 444 times)

kombat30d

Simple view problem
« on: November 03, 2018, 06:52:59 am »

Hello Everyone,

I have been searching here and I cannot find what I am looking for so I will start a new thread. 
I believe I have a simple issue compared to what I have been reading, I just don't know how to do it.

I have the basic view in JRiver for movies.  Where it shows all the movies in a Tile kind of view where you have an icon then under the icon is the name of the movie.  Now, I am very particular about how I view my content.  I have exactly 1487 movies in my database and so this will never do.

I had a systems crash a couple days ago and had to reinstall JRiver on a new computer and this is the view that I have now.  Before the systems crash I had a different view.  The view was one Large icon on the left side, then on the right side it had the name of the movie, the release date, a detailed description of the movie and the cast and crew for the movie followed by the keyword for the movie.  I want that view back!

How do I change the view to this list format?

For those who need an example here is one: 
See attachment - this is how my jrivers USED to look like. 

If someone can help me to get it to this view would be great!
Thanks a LOT.

jondavis

• World Citizen
Re: Simple view problem
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 02:29:25 pm »

If I right click (up where you have Movies, New Tab on you picture) and choose "List by Tiles" it goes to a view looking something like that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up