INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing MC24 Media Player from View  (Read 718 times)

dnavratil

• Junior Woodchuck
Removing MC24 Media Player from View
« on: December 10, 2018, 02:18:06 pm »

Newbie David here!  I've spent 3 days figuring out how to import files and get info on files and it's starting to look nice.
I only want to use the software for organizing my media, never going to use the player at top of screen!  Is there a way to hide it from view on the desktop?  Tks much, DN

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Removing MC24 Media Player from View
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 05:20:16 pm »

ya....it's called minimize
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 05:40:52 pm »

I think you want to just hide the Play, Stop, Forward, Rewind, buttons, and the Progress Bar?

Try Cover View. Ctrl+5. You can still access the left navigation bar in that view. Just move your mouse to the left and it pops out. Also, double-click on an Album, or click on the Disclosure Triangles at the bottom of the screen, and you will be able to see the tracks in selected Albums. You can even set up split views and still have access to them.

It is a strange request, but play with the above ideas.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

dnavratil

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 06:09:56 am »

RoderickGI, Thanks it seems to work perfectly!!  I have my movie file collection showing in the software as "Thumbnails" and grouped by "Released Yr" - Looks real good!!  Thanks again, David

I think you want to just hide the Play, Stop, Forward, Rewind, buttons, and the Progress Bar?

Try Cover View. Ctrl+3. You can still access the left navigation bar in that view. Just move your mouse to the left and it pops out. Also, double-click on an Album, or click on the Disclosure Triangles at the bottom of the screen, and you will be able to see the tracks in selected Albums. You can even set up split views and still have access to them.

It is a strange request, but play with the above ideas.

rossp

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 06:23:48 am »

I thought cover view was Ctrl+5 :)

Ross

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 06:16:58 pm »

I thought cover view was Ctrl+5 :)

Oops. It is. I thought I had fixed that in my post. Fixed now.  :-[
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Spike1000

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 05:47:40 am »

Newbie David here!  I've spent 3 days figuring out how to import files and get info on files and it's starting to look nice.

Some videos in my footer may be of some use to you.

Spike
Pages: [1]   Go Up