INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now Problem  (Read 874 times)

AZ_JazzyJ

• Recent member
  • Is there anything cooler than baseball?
Playing Now Problem
« on: May 26, 2003, 06:17:53 am »

I just downloaded some new skins from J River and installed the Doreen's TV MEGA-ME skin.  Ever since then, my Playing Now shows abnormal behavior.  It will randomly sort when anything is added to the list.  I used to be able to click on the first song of a playlist (or smartlist) and it would move the list to the Playing Now in the order that the songs were in the list.  Now they are all shuffled.  I have been wandering around the menus and help screens but cannot find out how to make it stop doing this.  I know it is probably something I did while messing around but I cannot figure out how to reverse my stupidity (and if someone can do that, I am sure my wife would gladly pay big bucks).  Can anyone help me?

Jeff

AZ_JazzyJ

• Recent member
  • Is there anything cooler than baseball?
Re: Playing Now Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 06:25:19 am »

Ok, duh.  I think I have a twitching mouse finger.  For whatever reason I had slipped and hit the Shuffle Mode menu item under Player Options.  I unselected that and things are all cool.  Sooo...

"Nothing to see here people, keep moving along.  Go ahead with your business and step along.  No need to block traffic here folks."

Sorry about that.  My wife is still looking for that husband stupidity reversal formula if anyone has it though.

Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up