INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internet Radio Station Playback out of MC24 24.0.72 x64 Playlist is broke  (Read 2138 times)

percy

• Junior Woodchuck

Yesterday 9 Jan 2019 my Linux 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP x86_64  upgraded to the version 24.0.72 of MC24.
Since then I cannot play my internet radio stations either directly from “File, Open URL” or the ones stored in a playlist.

Playback of my music files stored on disk is flawless.
Also Playback on the MC24 (Same 24.0.72 version) of the same internet radio stations, is also flawless.

When selecting a radio station URL in the playlist, it start to play for a couple (3-5) of seconds and the it switches to the next radio station in that playlist where the process repeats until the last station of the playlist is reached where it stops with “Something went wrong with playback".
When entering the radio station URL directly in “File”, “Open URL”, exactly the same happens.
The playback starts for 3 to 5 seconds and then stops with a popup “Something went wrong with playback”.

I attached the log file from a run where it "dances" through the playlist with internet radio station URLs

It is not the first time this happened after an update (although it already dates from version of the MC23 if memory serves me well).

Where can I find the previous MC24 Linux versions to restore my ability to play my internet radio stations (I presume it was 24.0.??).

I have tried to list it from https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v24/stable/ but that only results in access denied, which was expected from a decent website.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Kott

• Recent member

Yesterday 9 Jan 2019 my Linux 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP x86_64  upgraded to the version 24.0.72 of MC24.
Since then I cannot play my internet radio stations either directly from “File, Open URL” or the ones stored in a playlist.

Playback of my music files stored on disk is flawless.
Also Playback on the MC24 (Same 24.0.72 version) of the same internet radio stations, is also flawless.

didn't get it ?

percy

• Junior Woodchuck

Yes you are right. The second quote should have been on my Windows 10 MC24 installation with the same MC version plays the internet radio stations flawlessly.

Meanwhile I reinstalled the MediaCenter-24.0.69-amd64.deb version on my Ubuntu 18.04 installation and now everything works flawlessly again.

percy

• Junior Woodchuck

Thanks very much for your version 24.0.72-5 it solved the problem.
Thanks a lot

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

Thanks very much for your version 24.0.72-5 it solved the problem.
Thanks a lot
Thanks you for the feedback!
Pages: [1]   Go Up