INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto-open with Expanded tree  (Read 678 times)

crowfan

• Galactic Citizen
  • For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
Auto-open with Expanded tree
« on: May 22, 2003, 08:38:47 pm »

Hi all,

I own MC and love it. One question though. Every time I open MC I find myself immediately clicking Media Library, Audio, Artist/Album to open that "view". Is there a way to set MC to open at this location automatically?  I notice that under Tools, Options, Startup Settings, there is the option to change the startup location (I set it to Media Library), and you can click Expand...but that only expands the Media Library folder, not the others. Is there a way to do this?  If not, I humble submit this as an idea for a future release  :)

By the way, it's great to come to a forum where people respond and issues actually get fixed. I've been in others (I won't mention names but it begins with an "R" and ends with an "oxio") that were just not like that.

Thanks.
"It's going to be a trilogy."   Robert Jordan, circa 1989

gkerber

Re: Auto-open with Expanded tree
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 07:50:57 am »

Me too, I'd love a way to have the tree expand to the view I want whenever I open the program.

crowfan

• Galactic Citizen
  • For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.
Re: Auto-open with Expanded tree
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 11:57:00 am »

Gee I thought there would be more interest in this idea. Guess not! Seems to me it would be a simple addition that would make MC better. Anyhow, it was worth a shot!
"It's going to be a trilogy."   Robert Jordan, circa 1989
Pages: [1]   Go Up