INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: file errors out when syncing hand held  (Read 556 times)

mickey.d.johnson

file errors out when syncing hand held
« on: January 25, 2019, 08:56:03 pm »

Please Help... I just bought The Neal Morse Band - The Great Adventure.  It is a WAV file.  When I go to Sync Hand held it errors out.  I have tried converting it to and APE file and still errors out...  :'(  It plays just fine through my laptop, but I can not get it to sync with the micro usb card for my Fii0 X5....

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: file errors out when syncing hand held
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 01:35:17 am »

Do other files sync correctly yo your FiiO X5? Perhaps test with some simple mp3 files?

Are you syncing to your FiiO X5, or do you take the SD card out of the X5 and sync directly to that?

What version, specifically, of MC are you using? There were some WAV files fixes in MC23 and MC24, so it would be best if you are running the lastest, MC24.0.75.

Normally you wouldn't see a problem just syncing to a device or SD card, but if MC is trying to convert the files, whether you intended that or not, and you are using an older version of MC, the transfer might fail.

I guess the transfer could fail if the WAV file would fit on the SD card, or if the device timed out as well.

Share some more information.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up