INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC exits Display View on Stop or End of Playlist  (Read 596 times)

stevewallick

MC exits Display View on Stop or End of Playlist
« on: February 22, 2019, 04:46:47 pm »

Doesn't seem like it did this a few months ago.  Duplicated on 24.0.75.  Exits to standard view and continues to accept play commands from Gizmo but doesn't return to display view.

Have 2 Windows and 2 RaspberryPi instances and all of them do this.  Issue occurs without Gizmo involved.  I can launch an album using the keyboard, select Display View, and when the album ends it pops back to Standard View.

I want to run the Raspberries with a monitor (in display view), no keyboard/mouse, controlled by Gizmo.

Is this a feature, or am I missing some configuration option?

Thanks in advance

Negasonic

• World Citizen
Re: MC exits Display View on Stop or End of Playlist
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 02:06:19 am »

Seem similar to my issue in this thread https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,119402.0.html where I question why 'Display View' is automatically and abruptly closed down when viewing a series of images and you happen to browse past the last image.

My point is that if the user decides to manually start 'Display View', then it would be great if it was up to the user when it is time to quit 'Display View' as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up