INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV recording format changed after upgrade to 24  (Read 554 times)

bmaenpaa

TV recording format changed after upgrade to 24
« on: March 02, 2019, 03:00:22 pm »

I've been using v22 to record OTA shows for years. The output format was .TS which I was then able to pass through a separate app for comskip and conversion to MP4 where its dropped into my cloud. The output folders also used to reflect the series, season and episode information.
I purchased the v25 and upgrade to v24 temporarily and now my output format is .JTV and contained within folders with Channel/Date/Time stamp instead. I've tried re-scanning and changing the output format to Native, but no dice. Any idea how to regain my preferred output? Thanks in advance.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: TV recording format changed after upgrade to 24
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 04:16:57 pm »

Did MC find you old Library during the upgrade, and carry that across to MC24? If not, find the latest Library Backup (see Wiki) of your previous version and Restore it into MC24, including settings. Make sure to backup your current Library first, just in case anything goes wrong.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

bmaenpaa

Re: TV recording format changed after upgrade to 24
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 05:42:22 pm »

It seemed to bring over all of my recording rules and those still work. The output format is just different and I can't seem to get it to revert.
Thanks for your help. I'll take a look at the backup idea...
Pages: [1]   Go Up