INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subtitles in JRiver 24 not showing special styling (Windows/Mac). Fix for 25?  (Read 493 times)

MisterNobody24

• Recent member

This is actually something I just noticed not to long ago and wanted to bring it to the attention of the devs since 25 is around the corner and maybe they can look into it. It occurs on both Windows and MAC versions. Basically if a subtitle file has special styling JRiver doesn't show it and instead shows three copies of the subs instead regardless of the settings. This is not related to the system nor subtitle/system specific font as VLC displays them just fine on both operating systems. I have attached a screen show below of JRiver and VLC displaying the subtitles. The top is JRiver and the bottom is VLC

EDIT: I also want to add that sometimes subtitles stack on top of each other or become really small, to the point they're not viable. This usually happens when there's Japanese characters, shown in a book or map and there's subtitles for that text or there's a lot of subs coming in quick succession.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up