INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 9.0 Upgrade & Beta Version Problems  (Read 649 times)

mland731

• nothing more to say...
MC 9.0 Upgrade & Beta Version Problems
« on: May 20, 2003, 02:38:30 pm »

I purchaed Media Jukebox 8 back in July '02 and from the start was very happy with your product.  Sometime in late 2002 I got an e-mail about the opportunity to download the beta version of Media Jukebox 9.  (Which would eventually become Media Center)  Based previous experience I downloaded MJ9 and have had nothing but problems ever since.  (Mainly problems with ripping and burning)

I recently received an e-mail about the official release of MC 9.0.  I went ahead and downloaded the 30 day trial version and have not encountered any problems burn, rip or otherwise.  Now my only problem is what to do when 30 days are up?

Now if I understand correctly I can upgrade to MC 9.0 for $19.98 which if I add to the $24.98 I paid for MJ 8 means I'm into MC 9.0 for approx $45.  The problem with that is someone without my loyalty/dedication to your product can get MC 9 brand new for approx. $40.

Beyond all this historical information, all I care about is having a product that works.  I mainly rip, burn and listen to music and am not sure if the extra featues of MC 9 mean that much to me.  Based on my current license, how can I get fully functional once again?

My current software version (the one that doesn't work) is Media Jukebox Plus 9.0.88.  The recent download (the 30 day trial) is Media Center Plus 9.0.172.

Please Help!!!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: MC 9.0 Upgrade & Beta Version Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 03:20:47 pm »

Your version 8 license may work in MC 9.

Read here:

http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/buy_faq.html

Otherwise, you'll need to upgrade or stick with MJ 8.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up