INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 593 times)

MRjr

• World Citizen
Doctor Who
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:04:49 am »

I can look at the selections in Dr. Who. When I  expand a set of files I see two glyphs to the right of the playlist. There is a 'download' cloud and a right-pointing 'arrow'. The arrow has a help of "Play this playlist". If I select the arrow it does not play the music but expands the selection to show the content and stats.

What must I do to cause the music to stream?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 11:18:50 am »

We just found a problem when MC is using Chromium as the browser engine.  You can change it to IE in MC's settings.

Please try this:
In Chrome, outside of MC, click on this link:

https://user.jriver.com

That should set a cookie.

Then return to MC and refresh the page.

MRjr

• World Citizen
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 01:51:01 pm »

I tried both and neither worked. I have MC25 installed on two computers. I use one only for ripping cds. The other is integrated into a sound system. The one on my local computer seems to want to play correctly other than a mismatch in the frequency for the output which is unimportant. It is the system connected to the sound system that is having the issue.

I ran IE and set it as the default browser, rebooted and the same issue occurs; the 'play' arrow just expands the selection. This is running windows 7. My machine is Windows 10 which is normally a bigger issue with anything that might require permissions.

I am not sure what to do with the W7 machine. I can run the browser and it remains connected to the site, but, alas, no music.
Pages: [1]   Go Up