INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issues playing some UHD Bluray titles with menus  (Read 579 times)

Manni

• Galactic Citizen
Issues playing some UHD Bluray titles with menus
« on: April 08, 2019, 06:05:22 am »

I'm having issues playing some UHD Bluray titles with the menus (using D3D11 copyback, as native doesn't work with menus). These are ripped as BD Folders directly from my original discs, usually using AnyDVDHD.

It seems that many (if not all) Paramount titles are stuck on the first screen, that ask for a language selection without allowing any way of selecting it (arrows not active, bring up the MC menu instead).

Examples: A Quiet Place UK, Allied UK

Another common issue, a black screen either right away or after a first a/v logo. This seems to be an issue with 20th Century Fox titles.

Examples: Alien Covenant UK, The Revenant US

Are these well-known issues or is it just me? Anything that can be done to resolve these?

If I enable main title instead of menus, the main title plays fine for all these discs.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Issues playing some UHD Bluray titles with menus
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 06:58:04 am »

Please consolidate disc playback problems with menus in the menu playback thread here: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,114628.0.html
Since I cannot own every single disc, it helps to have a central place where active forum members also check and can maybe cross-check a disc on their setup. :)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Manni

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 07:09:55 am »

Please consolidate disc playback problems with menus in the menu playback thread here: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,114628.0.html
Since I cannot own every single disc, it helps to have a central place where active forum members also check and can maybe cross-check a disc on their setup. :)

sure no problem, will do :)

Manni

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 07:13:05 am »

Done, feel free to lock or delete this thread to prevent further accidental posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up