INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Select Audio Channel?  (Read 981 times)

tunes0710

• Junior Woodchuck
Select Audio Channel?
« on: April 17, 2019, 03:44:14 pm »

Hi all.
I'm not sure what I've done, but during my attempt to resolve the issue I have in another thread, I seem to have lost some options?
By default, all channels are playing the track with "Audio Descriptions" in them.

Originally, if I was on a channel, I could press left to go to the "top" section.. go to more... and after volume down there was a settings (or something like that), where I could look at whether subs were enabled and look at the audio track and select the one that didn't have AD
i.e. https://en.kingofsat.net/freqs.php?&pos=28.2E&standard=All&ordre=freq&filtre=Clear&aff=list - under channel 5 there audio id is 2347 or 2348 with one of them having AD turned on.

Any idea what I've pressed to remove that option?

Thanks all :-)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Select Audio Channel?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 10:26:18 pm »

Try this:

While viewing a channel, right-click on the video window, and choose Audio Programs.  You should be able to choose the correct audio.  After that you can click "Use current audio stream as default".

Alternatively you can go to "Manage channels" and edit the Audio PID field for each channel.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

tunes0710

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 02:02:49 am »

Try this:

While viewing a channel, right-click on the video window, and choose Audio Programs.  You should be able to choose the correct audio.  After that you can click "Use current audio stream as default".

Alternatively you can go to "Manage channels" and edit the Audio PID field for each channel.

Brilliant - right click was able to sort it. Any idea why I had a menu option before but don't now?
As I don't have a mouse plugged in, and would prefer to do it from within the guide if possible (I can VNC in, which is what I did to test it)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 07:01:07 am »

The option is still there.  You have to be playing a channel in order for the option to appear.

While you are viewing a channel, press Ctrl+4 to exit Display View and enter Theater View.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up