INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist Song Ordering (Seq)  (Read 699 times)

rickeyjt

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Playlist Song Ordering (Seq)
« on: May 17, 2003, 06:38:34 am »

I added about 200 songs in a certain order into a new playlist but mc9 doesn't seem to remember the order after I did some other sorting using the columns.  I can't get back the original order that I dropped them into the list.  The Seq numbers have changed.  I thought it keeps them.  Did I do something to inadvertently change them?

I have a backup .m3u playlist in the correct order.  Is there a way to load it back from that?

rwf

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Playlist Song Ordering (Seq)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 07:02:46 am »

I just realized that I may not completely understand your question(s) ... but, if you're asking:

"How do I get MC9 to remember a changed order of items in a playlist?"

Answer - rightclick on the playlist icon in the tree, or select all the items in the playlist (Ctr + A on PCs) and you see 'Update Order' in the dropdown menu. That'll do it. But you may already know this ...

In re-reading your post, it sounds like you want to be able to revert back to an order after having done things which altered the order - don't know the answer to that one & will be interested to find out myself. Using the backup.m3u playlist or perhaps using the playlist on your mp3 player (if you're using one with MC9). Good luck.

rickeyjt

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Playlist Song Ordering (Seq)
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 10:49:03 am »

I was able to restore it from the imported version of my saved backup.m3u file.  I just dragged out all those files and dropped them on the wrong ordered list and it updated to the correct sort order.
Pages: [1]   Go Up