INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now Playing in Theater View oddities  (Read 416 times)

EdBrady

• Junior Woodchuck
Now Playing in Theater View oddities
« on: June 04, 2019, 09:51:10 pm »

There are a few instances in which Now Playing in Theater View doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.

I have "Online Media Slideshow" toggled on for three services. When two or more images are found, everything functions as expected.  The current file's artwork is displayed for a while, and the online images appear, dimmed at first, then normal.

The problems come when fewer images are found. If there's only one image, it appears, but continues to be dimmed the whole time the track is playing.  It seems to me that the one image should brighten.  And if no images are found, the artwork disappears and nothing is shown in its space.  I think the artwork used to stay on for the whole track in this instance, which seems correct to me.

EdBrady

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Now Playing in Theater View oddities
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 01:18:12 pm »

I'm sure the entire JRiver staff has been hard at work on this issue and have been too busy to respond. No problem!

I've found another issue. There are circumstances where the top line - I guess you'd call it a menu - overlaps with the clock at the top right and makes both difficult to read. For example, when you play to a zone with a fairly long name, this happens.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Now Playing in Theater View oddities
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 01:21:40 pm »

Why don't you add a link to the thread that announces the latest build.  That's where problems should be reported.
Pages: [1]   Go Up