INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions : Hairstyle  (Read 897 times)

nila

Questions : Hairstyle
« on: May 13, 2003, 07:56:10 pm »

Hiya,
I'm trying to modify the Hairstyle as I want a link to 'playing now' to appear in all windows so I can jump to it easily. I hate having to navigate all the way to the top layer to see what I have currently qued.

I cant work out however how to create extra navigations, buttons etc to areas in MC.

I can create an item that I can make display in a specific area but how do I make it go to a specific part of MC like the default buttons do?

nila

Re: Questions : Hairstyle
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 09:25:10 pm »

Also, I want to make the text bold for selected items
is this possible?
I'm having fun playing with my skin :)

check it out here:
http://www.hostnila.com/temp/nilahairstyle.zip

It's nice and simple - you obviously have to make your tree's designed to take into account I've fully removed the list. I didn't like it and I prefer just having a really simple navigation mode :)

I want to have a permenant button at the top to jump to playing now and then be able to jump back to where we currently are.
I hate having to leave my tree location to go see the playing now list.

Pity it's not a window option to have permenantly displayed - maybe have it disabled as default and then let us enable it if we want - that'd be tooo cool :)

Also - could we please have an option to set the alpha blending for the background buttons :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up