INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last played for videos question  (Read 469 times)

nataru

• Recent member
Last played for videos question
« on: June 25, 2019, 05:21:35 pm »

Is there a way for the "Last Played" tag for videos to update whenever you start the video? And not when you've watched like 90% of the video.

From the wiki "[Number Plays] is incremented if: the playhead is positioned at the 50% mark or more for audio files, and for video files at the 90% mark or within 5 minutes of the end of the file (but never less than 50%)."

Is there a way to change this? I'm trying to get series sorted to the top whenever you've started playback, and not watched like 90% of the video.

I also tried to sort by "Date last opened" but somehow for one series, it's not working, it's not being sorted to the top but for other series it works. Weird.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Last played for videos question
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 05:35:17 pm »

The logic of those fields cannot be altered - however there are other fields you could maybe include in your sorting.

For example, Last Skipped will get updated whenever you stop playing a file before the threshold of counting a "Play" is reached, so with some expression magic one could device a sorting that puts any file that was recently accessed on top.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

nataru

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 06:29:45 pm »

The logic of those fields cannot be altered - however there are other fields you could maybe include in your sorting.

For example, Last Skipped will get updated whenever you stop playing a file before the threshold of counting a "Play" is reached, so with some expression magic one could device a sorting that puts any file that was recently accessed on top.

Thanks.

I'm using this for now:

The only thing I found is that it doesn't work with one series in my library, it's not sorted to the top after opening the video files. But for every other series I tried it does work.

nataru

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 01:34:49 pm »

so with some expression magic one could device a sorting that puts any file that was recently accessed on top.

Can anyone help with this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up