INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT - your current favorite playlist/smartlist  (Read 702 times)

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
OT - your current favorite playlist/smartlist
« on: May 10, 2003, 03:40:58 pm »

In the vein of the what are you listening to thread, what playlist/smartlist have you lately listened to the most?

Mine is a smartlist called Electroclash (see links below). It contains the following artists/albums:

Felix Da Housecat - Kittenz & Thee Glitz
Golden Boy with Miss Kittin - Or
Miss Kittin & The Hacker - First Album
Peaches - The Teaches Of Peaches
Schneider TM - Zoomer
Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene 7-13, Rendez-vous, Zoolook (for some of that authentic, old skool synth sound)

Still to be added, albums by Fischerspooner, A.R.E. Weapons, Soviet....

Rob

Listening to: 'Harlot (Intro)' from 'Kittenz & Thee Glitz' by 'Felix Da Housecat' on Media Center 9.0

http://www.quinion.com/words/turnsofphrase/tp-ele4.htm

http://www.phinnweb.com/313ctr0/electroclash/index3.html

MachineHead

Re: OT - your current favorite playlist/smartlist
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 04:25:05 am »

Hmm, I'm still busy ripping some stuff that needed re-doing after my woes with mp3Gain. Although the end is near.  ;)

I have been thinking about this though, especially for the road-trip into work every morning. Some mornings it seems like an easier set of tracks is in order. Other mornings, coffee must have really kicked in, the harder the better. Try listening to some of the doom/gloom stuff that zevele sent me at 4:00am. It's not normal...  ;D

I suppose I could burn all these (different mixes) to cd's, but it's kind of fun to just make a new one and see how long it lasts in the daily grind rotation. I mean, nearly five hours on the road everyday gives you a lot of time to come up ideas.

Guess I'll have to get back to this thread later with some results
Pages: [1]   Go Up