INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Dropouts SB AE-9  (Read 361 times)

jesseinsf

• World Citizen
  • Who, ME?
Audio Dropouts SB AE-9
« on: August 23, 2019, 05:38:47 pm »

Hi guys,

Update: 8/24/2019

Just a though from a recent experience. I'm wondering if MC will stop if a digital skip is detected? If so then this may be the cause of the audio dropouts which is a total driver issue not MC. I've been hearing digital skips in the other audio applications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been following the progress of this issue and out of all the media player applications that I tested, only one had audio dropouts. That one having audio dropouts is JRiver Media Center (32-bit and 64-bit versions). The media players that I have tested were JRiver Media Center, Windows 10's built in groove music, Windows Media player, AIMP (using ASIO and WASAPI event direct), Foobar2000 (using both plugins of ASIO and WASAPI event direct) and Musicbee (Using ASIO, ASIO DSD and WASAPI event direct). I even used Neutron Music Player which is surprisingly on Windows as well (it uses WASAPI event direct). Again, out of all of these, JRiver Media Center was the one that has the audio dropouts. No issues in games after I changed to another PCI slot.

The Creative Labs developers (as I understand) will be looking in to this and hopefully some sort of resolution will surface and hopefully soon the finger can be pointed at whoever (or whatever) is the cause of this.
OS - Win 11 Pro for Workstation (64-bit)
Monitor - MSI Creator PS321URV 4K UHD HDR600
CPU - Intel Core i9-9900K Up to 5GHz - CPU
GPU - NVidia GeForce RTX 3080TI FE - GPU
MB - Asus Maximus XI Extreme - Motherboard
RAM - 128 GB RAM DDR4 3200 - RAM
SSD - Samsung 980 Pro & 970 Pro m.2 NVMe 1TB each
SP  - Vanatoo TP One Encore (over TOSLink)- REL HT/1003
Pages: [1]   Go Up