INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panels: Video time slider issue  (Read 643 times)

Jbig

Panels: Video time slider issue
« on: September 03, 2019, 02:32:36 am »

Specs:

iPhone 6sPlus
Safari
iOS v12.4

Windows 10 Pro, i5, 8GB RAM, SSD.
JRiver Media Center v25.0.95
Google Chrome

Now I've gotten the specs out the way, I'm having an issue with Panels Video playback time slider, on a PC with Google Chrome I can scroll through the video at point in time (see attached picture for reference) and it will pick up form there.

When I try the same on my iPhone it will scroll but then it starts the movie again or shows 10 hours in the time lapse instead 1:49.00, it also shows the word "Live" at the bottom of the controls

I tried every setting I can think of but can't get it to work on mobile, is this by design or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Panels: Video time slider issue
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 10:13:45 am »

Can you try a different browser on the iPhone? This might be a Safari issue, or it might be an iOS issue.

Jbig

Re: Panels: Video time slider issue
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 08:51:20 pm »

Hi BradATIMA, I tried with Chrome & Firefox and it does the same thing, I read somewhere no matter what web browse you use on iOS it uses Apples web engine.

an interesting observation when I tap of the X on the top right hand corner of the movie in full screen I get an quicktime symbol overlay that takes up the screen and then I have to force close the Safari app.

Pages: [1]   Go Up