INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with media library view  (Read 846 times)

dylanstan

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love MJ V9! At last cover view! Big Kiss!!!
Problem with media library view
« on: May 08, 2003, 08:23:55 am »

I know that it's a minor issue, but as days passed and i'm having the same view everyday it's getting a bit frustrating not being able to change it.

Well, when i click on Media Library and set the view to Details, the sorting is #1 Duration, #2 Filename, #3 Artist, #4 Album. I've tried to change clicking in every order to the default view i want (filename, artist, year,track), but each time i re open Media Center the sort is #1 duration, etc.. I only have this problem clickin in Media Lybrary, not any other view scheme.
What i'm missing here? . Please, keep in mind that i already have tryed to click in the order that i want, (i've other view schemes sorted like i want), so it's not that i don't know what to do. What happens to me it's that what works in other view schemes it seems like don't work in the Media Library View Scheme.
I've tried to sort  it how i want and close MC, thinking that when i open it will keep the last view, but no luck here neither.

Some advice?  ?

PD: Is there some possibilities to sort the view beginning with Album artist (auto)?

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: Problem with media library view
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 08:43:11 am »

I assume you have B171. Uncheck (if it's not) the option in MC>Tools>Options>Tree & View Settings>List..."Auto save sort changes".

Now go to ML...set your column sorts...right click on a column header...select "Save Current View".

10-27

dylanstan

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love MJ V9! At last cover view! Big Kiss!!!
Re: Problem with media library view
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 09:36:37 am »

I assume you have B171. Uncheck (if it's not) the option in MC>Tools>Options>Tree & View Settings>List..."Auto save sort changes".

Now go to ML...set your column sorts...right click on a column header...select "Save Current View".

10-27

Thanxx a lot xen-uno.
The "Save Current View" it's the solution. It seems like i changed this some weeks ago to the duration sorting, and i wasn't very sure about how i did it, so i didn't know to change it again.  ::)

With Media Center i'm always learning some things that i didn't know before, it doesn't matter that i'm using MJ (MC) from about 3 years ago.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up