INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UPnP set up on Mac  (Read 601 times)

olliemeyer

UPnP set up on Mac
« on: October 10, 2019, 11:48:22 am »

I just purchased MC 25 to use with my 2 channel stereo. I have a Primare amp with the MM30 media module.
According to the instructions it only works with UPnP.
This is what it says -
'The MM30 multimedia upgrade module adapts the EISA award-winning I32 integrated amplifier and the PRE32 stereo preamplifier for audiophile streaming, internet radio, Bluetooth connection and gapless audio playback, through integration with UPnP devices such as PC/Mac/NAS iPod®, iPad®, iPhone® or USB thumb drive. It’s a genuine 24/192 DAC board including coax, TOSLINK, USB-A and USB-B inputs (incorporating an asynchronous master clock for low jitter), and a high resolution (192 kHz) coax output.'
From what little i can find on here it should just show up on the Playing Now menu.
I haven't messed with any settings yet.
Can anyone walk me through the process?

MikeyFresh

• World Citizen
Re: UPnP set up on Mac
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 02:59:36 pm »

I just purchased MC 25 to use with my 2 channel stereo. I have a Primare amp with the MM30 media module.
According to the instructions it only works with UPnP.
This is what it says -
'The MM30 multimedia upgrade module adapts the EISA award-winning I32 integrated amplifier and the PRE32 stereo preamplifier for audiophile streaming, internet radio, Bluetooth connection and gapless audio playback, through integration with UPnP devices such as PC/Mac/NAS iPod®, iPad®, iPhone® or USB thumb drive. It’s a genuine 24/192 DAC board including coax, TOSLINK, USB-A and USB-B inputs (incorporating an asynchronous master clock for low jitter), and a high resolution (192 kHz) coax output.'
From what little i can find on here it should just show up on the Playing Now menu.
I haven't messed with any settings yet.
Can anyone walk me through the process?

Tools -> Options -> Media Network

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Network
Pages: [1]   Go Up