INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cant drag and drop files to playlist  (Read 1321 times)

mdiaz0429

Cant drag and drop files to playlist
« on: December 15, 2019, 04:28:07 pm »

With every previous version of MediaCenter I have been able to look up music files on my PC and drag and drop them to the MediaCenter playlist screen. Now, with 26, the program does not allow me to do this. When I try, I get a little circular icon on the screen. Any idea how I can correct this to be able to do what I was doing before? Thanks in advance.

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Cant drag and drop files to playlist
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 05:15:24 pm »

I have just created a playlist by dragging a group of files into the create playlist action area. Perhaps you need to have Options>General>Enable shell integration selected for this to work?
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

agzorig

• Recent member
  • Lord, grant me the patience... RIGHT NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 06:06:00 pm »

With every previous version of MediaCenter I have been able to look up music files on my PC and drag and drop them to the MediaCenter playlist screen. Now, with 26, the program does not allow me to do this. When I try, I get a little circular icon on the screen. Any idea how I can correct this to be able to do what I was doing before? Thanks in advance.
Same problem with drag and drop on MC26. No problem with drag and drop on MC25
Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2  Build 22000.466 64-bit | SMSL AD18 AMP | SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKⅡ DAC | Wharfedale 210 Bookshelf Speakers | JRiver Media Center 28.0.100 
Raspberry Pi OS 10 Buster arm64 (Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB) | Innomaker Raspberry Pi HiFi DAC HAT | JRiver Media Center 28.0.100 (arm64)

agzorig

• Recent member
  • Lord, grant me the patience... RIGHT NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 06:07:53 pm »

I have just created a playlist by dragging a group of files into the create playlist action area. Perhaps you need to have Options>General>Enable shell integration selected for this to work?
Yip, I have that selected already.
Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2  Build 22000.466 64-bit | SMSL AD18 AMP | SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKⅡ DAC | Wharfedale 210 Bookshelf Speakers | JRiver Media Center 28.0.100 
Raspberry Pi OS 10 Buster arm64 (Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB) | Innomaker Raspberry Pi HiFi DAC HAT | JRiver Media Center 28.0.100 (arm64)

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 08:02:14 pm »

Just switched to my NAS library and dragged a set of files into the action window = create new playlist and it did as it was told and created the new playlist with the files I required. MC 26.0.14.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 08:08:30 pm »

In action window select create new playlist - got to windows explorer and select the files you want and drag them to the action winndow space create new playlist and voila there is the new playlist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up