Devices > JRiver Id -- Hardware by JRiver

NEW: Media Center 26 Update for IdNUC and IdPi

<< < (6/9) > >>

ogenec:

--- Quote from: ogenec on April 29, 2020, 03:35:29 pm ---Hi I am having problems updating my idPi (not P4). I tried it through Panel, and clicked "Confirm" but nothing happened. Then I connected to my monitor with an HDMI cable and hit option 12 from the main menu. It rebooted, but something like "0 updates" flashed and it's still stuck on the old version. Version numbers are: Id - 22.0.79 MC - 22.0.113. Please help!

Thanks,
Jude

--- End quote ---

By the way, it's the same for my idNUC. Tried to update, but this is the version I currently show: Id - 22.0.81; MC - 22.0.114; Engen - 1.0.69.

astromo:
Your IdNuc might need this sort of treatment:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,110326.0.html

If memory serves, I don't think IdPi upgrades work the same way. I wouldn't be surprised if a new SD card is required. Hopefully, bob or Brad will be along soon to give you the true story.

bob:
MC23 was the first "rolling version" for builds of the Id. MC22 versions of the Id won't go past MC22.

If you have a NUC you can upgrade it yourself with the repair stick see the messages at the top of the forum.

For the Pi builds your only choice is to send the card back to us for a rebuild or purchase a new one (there might be a discount on that, email deanna (at) jriver (dot) com for details). The reason for this is that the Raspberry Pi can not be booted into a live system directly from a USB stick.

ogenec:
Okay thank you that's helpful. I will look at the messages and reach out to Deanna.

HS12:
Now updated Id NUC6ACYH to Platform: Id
Version: 26.0.80 and all ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version