INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I get an album to keep playing when it reaches the last song and stops?  (Read 673 times)

crusader56

• Recent member

Hi
I can't find where to get my music to keep playing when it reaches the end of an album. It stops which never happened before this build.

I am also not impressed with the Tool Bar Buttons being jammed away on the left side so small they are a waste of time. For years I have been happy with them much larger and easier to access in the centre.

Is it possible to bring them back the way they were?

sking29

• Recent member

If you want the playlist to repeat, you can do this under menu  Player>Repeat>Repeat Playing Now.

I think the location of the buttons depends on the skin you're using.  Try changing skins at View>Skin>...

crusader56

• Recent member

Thank you Sking for assisting with the first problem It is sorted  :)

Is there any one who has a 26 26.0.43 Skin that can present Customise Tool Bar as it used to be before it is small as it is now on 26 26,0.43.  :(

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Do you have an image of what you were expecting? For example, the attached image shows the Noire Skin Toolbar without Button Text.

I've never seen the Toolbar Buttons in the centre of the display area, and they have always been the same size for me. The Menu items are on the left, and the Toolbar Buttons are to the right of them.

I suspect that you had a modified Skin which centred the Toolbar Buttons and made them larger. Could this be the case? If so, and you still have that Skin, you just need to install it for MC26, to switch back to it if you had it for earlier versions of MC26.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

crusader56

• Recent member

Thanks for your suggestion RoderickGI

I have 20 Skins

Theres only one that is centred in the middle although the Tool Bar are not as large they light up when I pas my mouse over them which the othrs didn't.

This Skin is named 2nd Stage. I have had it at least for 10 years.

My favorite has always been LP because it looks just like an LP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up