INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Build 160: Problems Playing Quicktime Video Files  (Read 734 times)

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Build 160: Problems Playing Quicktime Video Files
« on: April 24, 2003, 05:55:14 pm »

Audio when playing all quicktime movies and audio is echo-y and out of sync on a Win 2000 P3-733 (although these files play fine with the Quicktime standalone app and on a Win XP Athlon 2000+). If I escape out of the full screen mode used to play the movies, I return to the main Media Center window and the video stops, but the sound continues. The CPU power doesn't seem to be the problem here as CPU usage is minimal during playback. Given that the Quicktime standalone app works fine, I still consider this a bug, but if none of the other beta testers has encountered this, perhaps not one that affects many users.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Build 160: Problems Playing Quicktime Video Fi
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 06:47:45 am »

If anyone else is seeing the behavior reported in this thread, can you please post here?

Thanks,

Steve

Chris Shaw

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Build 160: Problems Playing Quicktime Video Fi
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 09:41:13 am »

Do you have Quicktime Pro? If so, can Quicktime Player play back the video full-screen? I have a lot of problems with Quicktime Player playing OK in a window, but choking when it plays full screen. Try going to Safe Mode in the Video Settings of Quicktime Preferences.
Pages: [1]   Go Up