INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Save function in EQ etc  (Read 369 times)

Stormen

• Recent member
Save function in EQ etc
« on: May 15, 2020, 02:38:13 am »

There is a thing that I'm struggling with over the years in all MC since my first MC19
I make about 25-30 eq settings and uses the awsome DSP functions in JRiver.
I try to save these, because every time you either uppgrade to a new version or have to uninstall and reinstall Mediacenter. You go into the DSP setteings and then try to load all the old EQ setting you had ( and there are some very specific once rom REW and then small small adjustments on over the years.) And its says n/a

What is the file-name? can it be copied and saved somewhere else so MC doesn't delete them when reinstalled or upgrading?

How on earth can I save all my eq and dsp settings and store them safe and reload them again into MC?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Save function in EQ etc
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 06:53:44 am »

Are you using MC as a client and connecting to another copy of MC running as a server?

Those settings shouldn't be lost on upgrade or reinstall.

Stormen

• Recent member
Re: Save function in EQ etc
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 04:55:58 pm »

sry I forgot about that I asked about this.

I'm sorry but I dont understand the question. I have a simple setup
I have a computer from where I play the music throughout the audiocard Lynx Two B.
Every time I do an upgrade or reinstall all EQ setting / dsp settings dissapear.
I cant find anyplace thay are stored so I can extract them and keep em safe.

Could it be that an older version of MC is also installed? I really dont like to uninstall that older version since I dont know if everything runs as it should in the new one. I uninstall the older version it after a month or two if the new version runs stable on my computer. That could perhaps be what you are meaning?
Pages: [1]   Go Up