Windows > Television

NEW: TitanTV Support

<< < (2/2)

suesteve1:
To get tv guide in jr media center. 1 go to titantv and sign up.  2 in the firefox browser at top right click and add menu bar. 3  go to tools top left. 4 click on page info.  5  click on security top icon. 6  click on view certificate on the right. 7 scroll down page to miscellaneous and click on PEM (cert). 8  copy the who thing leaving out begin and end.  9  Now open jrmedia center go to tools tv and load program guide. 10  click add on bottom and pick mc2xml. 11  click next on bottom then in data source pick titantv usa only. 12 then in titan tv id right click and paste certificate. all done should work. good luck

Yaobing:

--- Quote from: suesteve1 on July 20, 2021, 09:57:41 am ---To get tv guide in jr media center. 1 go to titantv and sign up.  2 in the firefox browser at top right click and add menu bar. 3  go to tools top left. 4 click on page info.  5  click on security top icon. 6  click on view certificate on the right. 7 scroll down page to miscellaneous and click on PEM (cert). 8  copy the who thing leaving out begin and end.  9  Now open jrmedia center go to tools tv and load program guide. 10  click add on bottom and pick mc2xml. 11  click next on bottom then in data source pick titantv usa only. 12 then in titan tv id right click and paste certificate. all done should work. good luck

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting the information.

madbrain:

--- Quote from: suesteve1 on July 20, 2021, 09:57:41 am ---To get tv guide in jr media center. 1 go to titantv and sign up.  2 in the firefox browser at top right click and add menu bar. 3  go to tools top left. 4 click on page info.  5  click on security top icon. 6  click on view certificate on the right. 7 scroll down page to miscellaneous and click on PEM (cert). 8  copy the who thing leaving out begin and end.  9  Now open jrmedia center go to tools tv and load program guide. 10  click add on bottom and pick mc2xml. 11  click next on bottom then in data source pick titantv usa only. 12 then in titan tv id right click and paste certificate. all done should work. good luck

--- End quote ---

Are those steps still valid ? I can't get the TitanTV guide support to work.

tzr916:
Firefox steps are not the same, but I got the PEM (cert) by clicking the "padlock" icon up in the address bar > connection secure > more information > view certificate > click PEM (cert) > file will download > open with notepad > copy string only > paste into MC.....

But it did not produce any guide info in MC for me. I think the only way for this to work was to have your OLD titantv "password", which they stopped providing years ago. I never had one.

Yaobing:

--- Quote from: madbrain on April 30, 2023, 07:18:56 pm ---Are those steps still valid ? I can't get the TitanTV guide support to work.

--- End quote ---

Those steps were posted by a user.  I did not verify it.  So my answer is "I don't know".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version