INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lock Up At Start of New Track  (Read 279 times)

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
Lock Up At Start of New Track
« on: May 26, 2020, 07:13:55 am »

MC26 is completely frozen and unresponsive while playing music.  I will have to kill the running process now.  This is a sporadic failure that happened after many hours of play.  I did not have it setup for logging.  If I kill it, will there be any log information created automatically, or is this something I must set for logging before hand?

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Lock Up At Start of New Track
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 07:23:05 am »

What is also interesting here that may have something to do with the issue is that the song being played when this happened was track #1 shown in Playing Now.  That song completely finished, and it advanced to the next track then locked up.  If you look at Playing Now, the next song is Turning Back.  This does not explain how and why a completely different track is showing in the media window.

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Lock Up At Start of New Track
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 08:06:32 am »

I saw nothing useful other than a apphang message in event viewer.  I killed the process, restarted it, enabled logging then pressed play.  It again started from track #1 from my screenshot and advanced to the next track with no issues.

This lock up took place after over 24 hours of nonstop play.  It may take a long time for it to happen again (if it does).
Pages: [1]   Go Up