Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last FM  (Read 447 times)

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Last FM
« on: June 09, 2020, 08:03:33 pm »

Have been scrobbling to Last Fm for years and haven't changed anything in relation.  On June 8th it stopped scrobbling.

Went into the options to check and the box to submit information was unchecked.  Checked the box and hit "OK".  Went to site to make sure all was well and it wasn't.  Went back into Options and the box was again unchecked. 

The "Submit playback information to Last.fm (scrobble)" box will NOT stay checked.  I can Check>OK and immediately go back in and it's unchecked again.  Crazy and frustrating.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Last FM
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 08:08:33 pm »

Right-click the zone in the tree.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 09:27:18 pm »

That worked Matt.  Very sneaky.

Solderman

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 11:09:28 am »

Thank you. Saved me from submitting as a bug.  :)

djcozmik

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 09:05:51 pm »

Could someone clarify what "Right-click the zone in the tree" means? I am having this problem as well, and tried right-clicking everywhere that might be "the zone in the tree" but can't seem to figure it out.

Ah - okay. Right-click on the 'zone' under the "Playing Now" heading in the app's main screen (ie "Player" or other zones in fancier setups,) then select "Scrobble 'Listening To' ."
Seems like this could be cleaned up a bit. I can see times when maybe I would want some zones not to scrobble, but that's definitely not the default behavior I would expect and it's pretty strange to have it change from an update.
Pages: [1]   Go Up