INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tags Not Updating in MediaCenter  (Read 396 times)

idhToronto

• Junior Woodchuck
Tags Not Updating in MediaCenter
« on: June 18, 2020, 09:46:16 am »

HI,

I have noticed lately that any changes to MP3 Tags made externally to Media Center are not being ready by Media Center. I have created 3 screenshots that explain the issue I am having.

In screenshot 1 I show the file I am working with and that information displayed

In Screenshot 2 I show how when I make a change in Media Center the change is written to the MP3 file

In screenshot 3 I show how when I make a change external to Media Center, Media Center does not read the change even after an import is performed.

This has only been happening since the last few releases on v25 and now again with v26.

No changes to the options have been made.

ANy help or suggestions would be welcome

Thank you

Ian

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Tags Not Updating in MediaCenter
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 03:28:51 pm »

Have you checked Tools>Options>General> Importing and Tagging>Update tags when file info changes is checked? Also on your auto import settings is update for external changes checked?
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

idhToronto

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 03:36:03 pm »

Thanks!!!

It was the auto import setting that was not set.

Such a relief :-)

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 03:39:54 pm »

Glad I could help.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

Pwsampson

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 09:12:04 am »

I have no idea how to post a new topic so hoping someone will understand and advise - but I caanot get data when using Get tv info, message says no results found. Used to work but not now. Any help and apologies to those who will be offended by my not posting correctly. Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 09:36:53 am »

I have no idea how to post a new topic so hoping someone will understand and advise - but I caanot get data when using Get tv info, message says no results found. Used to work but not now. Any help and apologies to those who will be offended by my not posting correctly. Thanks
Use the New Topic button in the upper right of the index page for the TV board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up