INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Setting limit to numer of Actors for Actors with at least 3 Movies in the datab.  (Read 471 times)

ostybe

• Recent member

Hello everyone,
I try to configure a trailer list (all trailers are tagged like movies) sorted by actors. In this list I want NOT be shown Actors with only 1-2 Movies in the database cause this would blowup the list to 10000s entries (and my Oppo will have a hard time to load that list via DLNA)

So far I configured a View as shown below (sorry its the german jriver version) and everything works fine just the limitation to Actors with at least, for example 3 Movies in Database (titel#) does not work or I dont know how to do it.

Can someone help and show me how ? Thx for your help.

Chris

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hi

In that pop-up window in your screenshot the third option should be "Set rules for file display".  Click that and add a new rule that says Titel # is greater than 2 and hit apply.  You should be good to go from there.  This is assuming that the Titel # column in your screenshots is the number you're wanting to filter off

ostybe

• Recent member

Hello Moe, thx for your help....but it doesnt work. When I try and set the rule I always get 0 as result. I think its because the column "track#" is allready a result of filtering and combining. track# is not a tag-field. Its the number of files in the database where a Actor"XYZ" appears in the Actors-Tag field. I have added 2 more screenshots and set it to English maybe that makes it clearer how the title# field appears. I guess I have to add a new Modifierer (limit to) but also here i dont know how to combine with the track# field.
Pages: [1]   Go Up