INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Build 155: Issues Playing Video Files  (Read 721 times)

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Build 155: Issues Playing Video Files
« on: April 18, 2003, 05:57:36 pm »

1. Audio when playing certain quicktime (e.g. old BMW commercial, Air Force One trailer) movies and audio is echo-y and out of sync. If I escape out of the full screen mode used to play the movies, I return to the main Media Center window and the video stops, but the sound continues.

2. Playing certain quicktime movies results in only the first frame showing (e.g. the quicktime movies made by BMW films).

3. No thumbnails of quicktime movies shown.

4. Attempting to play a quicktime file using a remote PC brings up a dialog asking for Quicktime Internet Authentication, then a dialog saying Media Center has encountered problems playing the last several files, and then I get a dialog saying "Media Core has encountered a problem and needs to close." Etc. and Media Center terminates. Note: the first error listed only occurs if the server uses a UserID and password, but the even without these enabled, the second two fatal errors still occur.

5. Attempting to play an MPG video file using a remote PC plays the movie, but then I get a "Warning" dialog saying "Media Center encountered errors while trying to play the last several files. Please make sure the path in the Media Jukebox library points to the right location." Then a "Media Core" dialog saying "Media Core has encountered a problem and needs to close…." and Media Center terminates." Note: AVI videos play fine from a remote PC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up