INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions JRiver MC 27  (Read 277 times)

zenshin_eujp

Suggestions JRiver MC 27
« on: November 18, 2020, 07:17:00 am »

Hello,

I have some suggestions of features I would like to see added and also some thing that I would like to see fixed.

1) Please could you add an option in the songs that allows us to choose if a song is played when we play shuffle? This option would make the song not to be added to the shuffled playlist when we play shuffled. Moreover, an option that says that songs with rating less than 2, or 3, or rating equal to 1 star are not included to the shuffled playlist, or at least to put the to the bottom of the list. The problem is now, when I play shuffled JRiver MC 27 plays randomly without priorities and put songs with 1 star rating to the top of the shuffled playlist.

2) In  JRiver MC 27 When we right click any song there is the option 'Add to Playing Now', Please could you add as well the option 'Add (as next to play)'? I think is very common choice and to find it in 'more play options' is not comfortable, many softwares usually have that option only with right click, without having to find it inside a submenu.

3) In the Android APP JRemote2, when I play albums broadcasted from the computer, the albums that are one flac, ape... image with a .cue file, when we play in the phone any track of the album, the app cannot play directly that track separately, always play the full album from the beginning to the end, the app and JRiver MC 27 can only send the full image (album), not only the desired track. I think it is quite big issue. Please could you fix this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up