INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fixed - Where are theater view playing now pictures cached?  (Read 395 times)

chilibean

• Recent member
Fixed - Where are theater view playing now pictures cached?
« on: December 11, 2020, 05:35:01 pm »

This is now fixed, by accident.  I had moved my music to a new disk using the library move command, and today I was randomly looking at files and ended up in my music folder.  I used to have a nice file structure of artist/album, but when I moved them I apparently did not have all the check boxes correctly set so now all my music is in one folder.  Ugh.

But the interesting thing is, it appears I have lost all my folder.jpg files save one (they kept rewriting over each other?).  And yes, that folder.jpg is the Live Throwing Copper album cover.  Once I removed it, this picture stopped showing up.

Original Post:

I have a weird problem for over a year now and I thought upgrading from 26 to 27 might clear it up, but no. 

When I'm playing my music from disk in theater view (playing now, info and list), there is one album cover (Live Throwing Copper) that is included in every single album I play.  My wife is displeased with this cover.  At first I thought it showed up because an album might include a 'live' song, but it does it for every single one.  I did uncheck Google Images from the theme online media slideshow, it still shows up.  I tried moving all the files out of appdata\roaming\jriver\media center 27\cache\theater view background, but it still shows the album cover.

Where should I look to remove this one picture that won't go away?

chilibean

• Recent member
Re: Where are theater view playing now pictures cached?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 07:23:34 pm »

bump - additional info - it appears that the image shows up at the end of the rotation, before I start seeing pictures the second time around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up