INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Idea: Public URL for external streaming from MC (AKA MC YouTube)  (Read 6637 times)

zybex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Idea: Public URL for external streaming from MC (AKA MC YouTube)
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2021, 02:58:47 pm »

Media Network -> Enable SSL
I suppose the links will be https:// with this option enabled.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2021, 03:16:46 pm »

Why can't that url be the filename, that when clicked goes there... You know what I mean? What is it in html speak... <a href=?

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2021, 03:17:53 pm »

Media Network -> Enable SSL
I suppose the links will be https:// with this option enabled.
If you use the MC generated certificate, I think most browsers will throw a wobbly over it?

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2021, 03:21:01 pm »

Yeah - I've tried using the self MC generated SSL but could not get it to work either.... hence I thought I'd throw it out to those that know this stuff way better than me! 
JRiver CEO Elect

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2021, 03:48:59 pm »

Yeah - I've tried using the self MC generated SSL but could not get it to work either.... hence I thought I'd throw it out to those that know this stuff way better than me!

You need to provide your own certificate. It's not trivial, you need to buy a domain name, get the certificate for it, and the Sharing URLs need to use that domain instead of the IP address...

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2021, 03:51:15 pm »

Why can't that url be the filename, that when clicked goes there... You know what I mean? What is it in html speak... <a href=?
The URL would need to include the full path - just the filename could lead to collisions (same filename in different folders, which one to play?)
Since chars like slash, dots, spaces, symbols, etc, would need to be URL-escaped (%2F...), the URL would still be ugly, and long. Having the FileKey (unique number) in the URL is a shorter way to uniquely point to a given file.

Also, security: Just the filename or Key isn't enough, people could guess other names from your naming schema. So the URL needs to include some encrypted token that the server can verify.

wer

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2021, 04:05:43 pm »

You need to provide your own certificate. It's not trivial, you need to buy a domain name, get the certificate for it, and the Sharing URLs need to use that domain instead of the IP address...

Actually you can self-sign a cert for an IP address, without a domain name.  Modern browsers will distrust it by default, but you can add an exception for it.  The process is a little cumbersome, so I would agree it's non-trivial.

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2021, 04:30:03 pm »

I meant the solution to have a full trusted certificate, with no browser warnings.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2021, 04:57:39 pm »

So ... I've got my own Domain Name and use DYNDNS to point to my IP address.  Currently I have a NextCloud server with a SSL cert from LetsEncrypt on the NextCloud box and this works fine for hosting the images to embed.  I wonder if there is a way of doing the same thing for MC?
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
JRiver CEO Elect

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2021, 05:06:22 pm »

You can load a Lets Encrypt certificate (or any other) into MC. It should accept standard PEM encoded files for the cert and private key.
If you want to use this on a regular basis, a SSL proxy in front of it is likely easier and more secure, as it lets you control the access more precisely.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2021, 05:13:35 pm »

...aaahhhh!  I just got it work or is just just me?

------ Can you see an image between the lines? --------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
Nathan

Edit - nope, just me as I must have the security settings in Chrome for this site turned down.....
JRiver CEO Elect

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2021, 05:14:42 pm »

No

JimH

• Administrator

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2021, 07:05:56 pm »

So, I've got a bit further:
- Created a new DynDNS name for my IP Address
- Created a SSL certificate for the DynDNS name using "Certify the Web" GUI / Lets Encrypt
- Loaded the SSL certificate and key into MC

Link1: Here is the non-ssl (std Share link):  Works and the image displays pretty well straight away

http://144.137.208.82:52199/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=wUgLY6bHiVXo8ImCBhqPU3VNbble%2FmCo%2BRzTRaMN5XyPSTKGLRjyoRxg1F5uMoYC%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

Link2: Here is the same link but changed to use HTTPS, MC SSL Port, & DynDNS:  It eventually loads...... but it takes ages (eg a few minutes) to show the picture. 
https://mymc.dyndns.info:52200/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=wUgLY6bHiVXo8ImCBhqPU3VNbble%2FmCo%2BRzTRaMN5XyPSTKGLRjyoRxg1F5uMoYC%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

EDIT:
- If anyone can test by clicking on the two links and letting me know if they load about the same? 
- Oddly, If I access this link from outside my LAN (eg using my phone over a 4G etc) then it is quick.  It is only deadly slow if my device is connected to my LAN (wired or wifi).  Something weird ....
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2021, 07:44:59 pm »

...and this is the HTTPS/SSL based link embedded using IMG tags
JRiver CEO Elect

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2021, 10:29:25 pm »

The first link works. The second doesn't.   Port forwarding or firewall?

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2021, 11:28:12 pm »

The URL would need to include the full path - just the filename could lead to collisions (same filename in different folders, which one to play?)
Since chars like slash, dots, spaces, symbols, etc, would need to be URL-escaped (%2F...), the URL would still be ugly, and long. Having the FileKey (unique number) in the URL is a shorter way to uniquely point to a given file.

Also, security: Just the filename or Key isn't enough, people could guess other names from your naming schema. So the URL needs to include some encrypted token that the server can verify.
C'mon zybex, I know I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes...? I followed the entire thread from inception. Now I'm at my PC, maybe I can explain better...

How hard would it be to turn this:
http://xxxxxxxxxxxx/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=DUHrH6S0n9FJC%2FuHAI4Wno1NfF7AJlmb2HvA0gZBLU84OwC6LXKWOoCmElJnk1lp%0AqQ574bOhsYMEqQhO453YJA%3D%3D

Into Aslan - Chains when it's placed on the clipboard. It would make for a much more pallatable paste, less likely to scare those you may be sharing with?

The web page simply calls it "get" which is not all that informative.

Aardvark

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2021, 12:03:24 am »

Testing Jmone's two links

Link 1 opens almost instantly on desktop via Lan and phone via Lan and phone via 4G

Link 2 takes about 2 minutes + to open on desktop via LAN and phone via LAN but almost instantly on phone via 4G.

Regarding Marko's comment re format of link, would much prefer to see plain language name rather than full link details

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2021, 12:27:59 am »

@ Aardvark - that's exactly what I see with the two links.  Unless it is some weird propagation issue with the newly created DDNS link used for "Link 2", I'm stumped to why it would be.... or some odd path it takes when I use my WAN Connection (Australian NBN - Telstra) vs 4G (Telstra). 
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2021, 01:38:34 am »

The first link works. The second doesn't.   Port forwarding or firewall?
Could be.... but I find if I click on the 2nd link you will notice it is "loading" but it takes several minutes rather than actually failing.
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2021, 02:05:33 am »

Jim would be proud of me..... "Have you tried rebooting?"  seems to have fixed it  ::)

Nope, spoke too soon - was fast once..... now back to what it was before.
JRiver CEO Elect

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2021, 02:58:24 am »

C'mon zybex, I know I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes...? I followed the entire thread from inception. Now I'm at my PC, maybe I can explain better...
Oh, I can be pretty dense too as you just pointed out  ;D

Yes, it's possible to put a nice URL link on the Clipboard that will paste as a regular text with clickable URL... on some applications. It's called an HTTP Fragment.
However, such link will only paste correctly on some apps that recognize the fragment: Word, Outlook and other Microsoft apps work fine; GMail also works; but WhatsApp and almost all other messaging apps, and also most webpages (like this one) will only paste the non-clickable text without the URL. So it's a hit and miss thing.

Coding details for the needed format are here, if Matt wants to try it out:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/4593519

So eventually we will need a Sharing dialog for all the options :) After clicking "Share" the user would get some dialog with options:
- internal vs external URL
- simple text URL or HTTP fragment
- expiry options
- ... other future options

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2021, 03:09:32 am »

The HTTPS delay is not related to the dyndns - ping/nslookup of your hostname translates the hostname into your IP pretty much immediately. So the connection is reaching your router, and I assume it's reaching your MC server a few ms later. Once the dyndns is resolved into an IP, there is absolutely no difference at the TCP level between using the IP or the dyndns.

What is probably happening is a delay on MC side after receiving the connection request.

wer

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2021, 03:38:55 am »

You can get a difference in the server behavior between the two links because of the Host field in the http header. The TCP looks the same, but the server sees in the http header whether the browser was trying the ip address, or the FQDN.  It might respond differently (or process differently internally) depending. That's also how virtual servers work. It might be related to the difference you're seeing.

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2021, 04:09:12 am »

I just added a Let'sEncrypt cert to my MC - it seems to work fine, same speed with HTTP or HTTPS, with IP or hostname.

Here's an MP4 over HTTPS+DynDNS: [link removed]

Here's an image over HTTPS+DynDNS: [link removed]

I think it's a bad idea to use this to share pictures and screenshots to public forums such as this one. How long will the screenshot be shared? What if you change Sharing key (or computer) and invalidate all shares? It's nice to do a search on the forum and see a post from a few years back with images. That only works is the images are directly attached to the post, or hosted on a long-term stable server. If I make a post with some screenshot hosted by MC... it won't be up for long. That will likely make the post useless.

Having a NAS at home with a webserver hosting those files is likely to last longer. Using MC for it, for now, is not reliable in the long term.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2021, 04:29:01 am »

Thanks, your SSL link started up just fine (apart from buffering - you need a bigger pipe .... or on the fly transcoding!!! ;)

Does my Link2 open up for you OK or do you get a 3min wait?

I'm really stuck trouble shooting this one:
- The links never fail to play, but
- The SSL Link will take 3 min to start from some connections (eg LAN, but also Aardvark's LAN) but not others (eg 4G for both Aardvark and myself).  I've tested with both Chrome (desktop and mobile), Edge (desktop) and the behaviour is the same.
- Also played with Turning On/Off firewalls etc but I doubt they would introduce a delay Vs just blocking it.

Thanks
Nathan

PS - On the Longevity, I've already been bitten having to renew my pubic shared links when commercial services (drop box, imgur, etc) deprecated the service and also each time I had to rebuild my NextCloud server.  It would be no different with MC.  Thankfully more sites let you upload the imgs than before.  I'm also very keen to have one less server to maintain.
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2021, 04:36:33 am »

OK - just got a mate to test at his house and exactly the same thing as Ardvark and Myself
- No issues on 4G for either link
- No issues with the Non-SSL link on Wifi
- Delay when using the SSL link on Wifi

I'm very confused why the end user connection type makes a difference. 

Do any of these calls go via JRiver's servers in the US?

JRiver CEO Elect

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2021, 04:48:11 am »

Thanks, your SSL link started up just fine (apart from buffering - you need a bigger pipe .... or on the fly transcoding!!! ;)
I don't think so, looks like MC is really slow doing this. I have 500/25 Mbps. Your first link/image above also takes 5 seconds to show up completely, and that's just 100KB - Chrome draws it in chunks as it arrives. Then it takes another 5 seconds to receive the favicon, which is about the same size. See timeline below - note that it's the download itself that takes a long time, so it's MC that is uploading veeeeeery slowly.

Does my Link2 open up for you OK or do you get a 3min wait?
2.7 minutes. The image also appears in chunks during the last 5 seconds - the rest of the time Chrome is just waiting, no data is arriving.

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2021, 04:56:24 am »

I see the same delays when accessing your DynDNS link using my cell phone over 4G or Wifi.
It is weird. Maybe some security check on your router? Or even your ISP? But that doesn't explain why it works fine on your nextcloud...

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2021, 05:03:07 am »

That is what I'm also seeing with the delay.  Connection is made, nothing happens then at around the 3min mark all the data arrives. It does not matter if it is pic or video.  Same behaviour.  ... but I don't still don't get why the delay is only with the SSL link and only when on the wired connection and not on 4G. 

PS
- Here is a link from my nextcloud server that never has issues (same router, WAN IP, but it is on a different subnet, port and firewall rules) https://behome.dyndns.info/index.php/s/AxQpXKqAZWKD66F/preview
- I've a 1000/50 but I'm on the other side of the world
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2021, 05:14:02 am »

I see the same delays when accessing your DynDNS link using my cell phone over 4G or Wifi.
It is weird. Maybe some security check on your router? Or even your ISP? But that doesn't explain why it works fine on your nextcloud...

Both the SSL and Non-SSL connections are coming in over the same FTTP Link, through the same router, to the same PC.  All the non-SSL connections are fine.  Telstra 4G connections are fine.  It seems the Non Telstra 4G Connections get a 3min delay but only for the SSL link.

It is going to be something obvious.... once we work it out that is.  I wonder if there is anything in the MC Logs. 

Anyway, thanks for the help so far!  Off to read a book and sleep on it.
JRiver CEO Elect

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2021, 05:19:18 am »

I don't think so, looks like MC is really slow doing this. I have 500/25 Mbps. Your first link/image above also takes 5 seconds to show up completely, and that's just 100KB - Chrome draws it in chunks as it arrives. Then it takes another 5 seconds to receive the favicon, which is about the same size. See timeline below - note that it's the download itself that takes a long time, so it's MC that is uploading veeeeeery slowly.
2.7 minutes. The image also appears in chunks during the last 5 seconds - the rest of the time Chrome is just waiting, no data is arriving.
In general that seems to be my experience also when I tested from cable to mobile. According to Windows Task Manager ethernet seemed to send data @10mbps when sending a file from MC to mobile. Trying same with other application I was able to send same data ~50mbps. I have ~800/100 mbps connection

I have noticed same with between MC server - MC client over internet so watching movies needs to be transcoded even though I have the bandwitdh for the video bitrate (tested by downloading same movie from home using different SW)

E: zybex link (~5mpbs) played fine for me and with reasonable buffering time when I tried to see about 20 s of it

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2021, 05:29:03 am »

(same router, WAN IP, but it is on a different subnet, port and firewall rules)

What do you mean "same router, different subnet"? Are you using VLANs?
What is your IP config (IP, netmask, gateway, dns) for the Router, PC and nextcloud ?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2021, 06:01:56 am »

Do any of these calls go via JRiver's servers in the US?
No.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2021, 04:02:16 pm »

What do you mean "same router, different subnet"? Are you using VLANs?
What is your IP config (IP, netmask, gateway, dns) for the Router, PC and nextcloud ?

Hi Zybex, I've sent you a pic of how my setup.  I forgot to mention that I port forward from the router:
: Port 80 --> Nextcloud Server
: Port 2220 and 21999 --> MC Server
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2021, 04:04:34 pm »

Here's an MP4 over HTTPS+DynDNS: Olaf's Frozen Adventure

FYI - Testing of the speed, this morning I'm only getting under 200kbs download speed on this link.

I'll post some video test links shortly (both MC and Nextcloud)
JRiver CEO Elect

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2021, 04:36:03 pm »

There seems to be some upload speed limit on MC's WebServer. I didn't check with Wireshark, but if behaves like it's not scaling the TCP window (so speed doesn't increase).

I used wget to pull all 3 files from your links:
- NextCloud: Peak over 5MB/sec, average 4.65 MB/sec
- MC HTTP: very stable around 195 KB/sec
- MC HTTPS: very stable around 145 KB/sec

When using the browser, the HTTPS link still takes 2 or 3 minutes. With Wget it starts download immediately, but responds with 206 (Partial Content) instead of 200 OK - this may be causing the browser to attempt to buffer the entire file, which might explain the playback delay.

Something's fishy...

EDIT: I've retried now with the browser and the HTTPS link worked, with some buffering delay (but not 3 minutes this time).
This seems to be the same you are getting with my links - it works, but it's slow. The speed limit is apparently on MC's web server.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2021, 04:47:13 pm »

Thanks for all your testing. 

- I too only see <200 KB/s when using your SSL link when download the video file
- When playing your SSL Link I get maybe a 20sec delay as the web browser buffers the initial part then I can commence playing.  It then buffers / plays / butters etc

So it looks like there could be a couple of unrelated issues
1) Performance of the MC Server?
2) In my (unique) case I also had a 2nd ISP Provider router in the path (to do 4G Failover if the main FTTP line failed).  I've now removed that and it has (for me) fixed the odd 3min wait time on the SSL line (no idea why it would cause this but It's removed for now) and directly exposed my Main Router to the WAN IP instead of going through the other routers DMZ. 

JRiver CEO Elect

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2021, 04:48:28 pm »

So, I've got a bit further:
- Created a new DynDNS name for my IP Address
- Created a SSL certificate for the DynDNS name using "Certify the Web" GUI / Lets Encrypt
- Loaded the SSL certificate and key into MC

Link1: Here is the non-ssl (std Share link):  Works and the image displays pretty well straight away

http://144.137.208.82:52199/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=wUgLY6bHiVXo8ImCBhqPU3VNbble%2FmCo%2BRzTRaMN5XyPSTKGLRjyoRxg1F5uMoYC%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

Link2: Here is the same link but changed to use HTTPS, MC SSL Port, & DynDNS:  It eventually loads...... but it takes ages (eg a few minutes) to show the picture. 
https://mymc.dyndns.info:52200/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=wUgLY6bHiVXo8ImCBhqPU3VNbble%2FmCo%2BRzTRaMN5XyPSTKGLRjyoRxg1F5uMoYC%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

EDIT:
- If anyone can test by clicking on the two links and letting me know if they load about the same? 
- Oddly, If I access this link from outside my LAN (eg using my phone over a 4G etc) then it is quick.  It is only deadly slow if my device is connected to my LAN (wired or wifi).  Something weird ....

both are similarly fast for me.  I use Firefox nightly, with this option checked "Enable HTTPS-Only Mode in all windows"

So, your first link gives me a dialog warning to use the HTTP version, which does work fine.  The second link opens in about a second.

Here are some links of a 30sec video

MC Links
http://144.137.208.82:52199/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=8dlSvKW3vpF1QpmlzE%2BUZ804uzsI1XixknlNTB9VrSCvwmOUzOZx2fBsAfKzeLkX%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

https://mymc.dyndns.info:52200/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=8dlSvKW3vpF1QpmlzE%2BUZ804uzsI1XixknlNTB9VrSCvwmOUzOZx2fBsAfKzeLkX%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

NextCloud Link
https://behome.dyndns.info/index.php/s/LLrKNdnbNf9QJPW

the first 2 open quickly, both about a second.  the last link opens a page offering me to download the video, and takes 2-3 seconds to load.
pretend this is something funny

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2021, 04:55:33 pm »

Can someone else please share a small video so that we can test performance? Also share your upload connection speed.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2021, 06:09:42 pm »

1) Performance of the MC Server?
Unlikely.  It's just serving a file.  Not a heavy load at all.

dtc

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2021, 06:27:24 pm »

Here are some links of a 30sec video

MC Links
http://144.137.208.82:52199/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=8dlSvKW3vpF1QpmlzE%2BUZ804uzsI1XixknlNTB9VrSCvwmOUzOZx2fBsAfKzeLkX%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

https://mymc.dyndns.info:52200/MCWS/v1/Share/Get?File=8dlSvKW3vpF1QpmlzE%2BUZ804uzsI1XixknlNTB9VrSCvwmOUzOZx2fBsAfKzeLkX%0AICd0bok%2BZ7cUrJmzKQcSDg%3D%3D

NextCloud Link
https://behome.dyndns.info/index.php/s/LLrKNdnbNf9QJPW

All the links buffer badly. I downloaded the first link and it took 5 minutes to download. Using Chrome with Windows 10 on Comcast.  Speedtest gave 120 Mbps while I was downloading.  Clearly being throttled somewhere.  Amazon Prime plays HD movies fine.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2021, 10:14:07 pm »

All the links buffer badly. I downloaded the first link and it took 5 minutes to download. Using Chrome with Windows 10 on Comcast.  Speedtest gave 120 Mbps while I was downloading.  Clearly being throttled somewhere.  Amazon Prime plays HD movies fine.

That was probably me swapping routers.  I had to set QOS/Shaper on my router for the upload @ 50mbps as I was hitting the FTTP policer (Australian NBN) and it was throttling my upload (down to only 10mbps).  That part should now be "fixed" now from what I can see.
JRiver CEO Elect

dtc

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2021, 06:52:04 am »

That was probably me swapping routers.  I had to set QOS/Shaper on my router for the upload @ 50mbps as I was hitting the FTTP policer (Australian NBN) and it was throttling my upload (down to only 10mbps).  That part should now be "fixed" now from what I can see.

The first 2 link still buffer badly. I get 1 or 2 seconds of video with then 15+ seconds of loading.  With the Nextcloud link,  the train eventually  moves, but there is still regular buffering.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
JRiver CEO Elect

dtc

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2021, 04:39:46 pm »

Unfortunately, these are not much better. And, yes, I am in the US.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2021, 04:45:25 pm »

One final test (to see how much of the speed limit is my home connection VS the International Link out of Australia) -

https://jmone.org/jmonenextcloud/index.php/s/G8GAprofqfaKwsb

This one is hosted in an Australian data centre. 

Thanks for all the testing!
JRiver CEO Elect

dtc

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2021, 04:55:34 pm »

No buffering - the train has left the station!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up