INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play 3 zones with the same music - linking not possible -  (Read 553 times)

jstmst

• World Citizen
Play 3 zones with the same music - linking not possible -
« on: December 29, 2020, 02:36:34 am »

First of all my English is a little bit rusty.

Hello,
I would like to play 2 renderers/clients with the same music. I have searched the german speaking forum under the term zones. But do not come to any problem solution. I can play music via JRemote when changing the listed zones each zone (clients / renderer) individually. Only linking e.g. with "Control" = (Current Zone) with the 2 clients (each 2 paired Sonosboxes -stereo operation-) in different rooms results in no reaction. Note: Each box is listed individually as a zone. I have the fear that this does not work at all, due to the Sonos systemlmmanents. Every time I want to link the so-called "Masterbox", the "Slavebox" is linked first although I had chosen to link to the Masterbox. In the listing of the individual zones, the masterbox follows behind the slavebox.

Greeting JöSt

Additional note: When switching to the individual zones separately, I always address only the masterbox. This works perfectly. I can play different music in stereo mode in each room.

Pages: [1]   Go Up